Sunday, January 20, 2013

If you are wondering whether I did achieve my goal before 2012 ended, the answer is, no, I did not. I didn't expect to. As mentioned in my previous post, I did get a bit sidetracked. My space did not become a complete mess, however. It remains neat. I only have a few "unwanted" items packed in a medium-sized paper bag that's waiting to be filled up and hopefully be sent away, plus a few items that are still lying about that I have no idea what to do with. I still struggle with whether I should keep or give away some of the things I have. I have not been able to sit down and think things through. The start of the year has been a busy time for me and I haven't had anytime to think clearly. I hope that the next few weeks will allow me the opportunity. I realize that I don't need to give away everything I own and sometimes I think I should be content with my achievements so far. I also sometimes think that I must shift my focus on what makes me happy instead of trying to get rid of too many things for the sake of having a bare floor. 

I must rethink my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment